Child's Play remake! Trailer is here already...

JoMamma_Smurf

Master Member
Ummmm... No.. no.. no... no. I didn't even know this was a thing and there's a trailer?? You never even hear his voice. I'm sick of this crap.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I get the feeling it’s more like a killer robot this time and less super natural

oblagon

Sr Member
A child's play remake isn't the worst thing. I wouldn't mind them starting over and having less camp than the originals; with that said I prefer the super natural angle but will give this a watch.

Richard Baker

Sr Member
When the first film released there were giant boy-Doll-Toys on the shelves- IIRC they were called "My Buddy" or something like that. They were pretty creepy just sitting there and the movie turning one of those into a roving killer had some impact.
No real equivalent out there these days to be relatable to

oblagon

Sr Member
When the first film released there were giant boy-Doll-Toys on the shelves- IIRC they were called "My Buddy" or something like that. They were pretty creepy just sitting there and the movie turning one of those into a roving killer had some impact.
No real equivalent out there these days to be relatable to
You've never been to American Girl then ;)

Richard Baker

Sr Member
Obviously they are not the exactly the same, I didn't mean to imply you thought so.
My point is that the American Girl dolls, while large, are still smaller than the My Buddy dolls. One is a large Barbie style but My Buddy was intended to be an almost surrogate playmate

oblagon

Sr Member
Obviously they are not the exactly the same, I didn't mean to imply you thought so.
My point is that the American Girl dolls, while large, are still smaller than the My Buddy dolls. One is a large Barbie style but My Buddy was intended to be an almost surrogate playmate
I think we're splitting hairs here