Childs Play Mold Replica ----> Bride of chucky version

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Bl4ckbullet, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Bl4ckbullet

Bl4ckbullet New Member

Hello everybody ! I'm new to the forums and I would like to say I've always loved to see everyone else's art work and projects on this forums and I have been since 2013.
    I began to get so inspired that I said to myself "Hey you can do that too" and why the hell not!. So I decide to share with you guys a project I'm going to start working on so that everyone can see the development and awesomeness that this might turn out to be!!! Starting off with A mold I bought on EBay for a nice price ( in my opinion ) here's a Movie prop sized Chucky Head from Child's Play, now I plan on making him look like the BOC version of Chucky....it will take some time but it seems quite simple being that the doll head is already molded. I will also be buying the body next week or so being that the guy was nice enough to give me a good deal ( full body and another head for 350$ ) awesomeness!

The picture of him with marking on his face is from a pencil I used to draw where his stitched begin and end.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

MAAZ likes this.
  2. Howlrunner

Howlrunner Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nice chucky head. What is it cast in? Latex? Resin? Should look great painted up.

3. jimmydellamorte

jimmydellamorte Well-Known Member

Do you still sell casts?