Child-sized Stormtrooper Tutorial *PICS*

Trooper TK409

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just posted a new tutorial on my site for a surprisingly easy kid-sized Stormtrooper costume. Andy, one of my site visitors contributed the Mini-Trooper write-up and photos exclusively for us. The secret is craft foam :)

02.jpg

torso01.jpg

waist01.jpg

arms.jpg

Nice. That would go nicely with the TE2 bucket I just gave my son for his 5th bday. Now only if I can talk him out of wanting to be "Avatar" for Halloween. :lol

Great tutorial, thanks Chris.

Im going to pass it on to a friend of mine who is looking to make a Trooper suit for his son for Halloween.

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Kahnt @ Oct 15 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]1338613[/snapback]</div>
Great tutorial, thanks Chris.

Im going to pass it on to a friend of mine who is looking to make a Trooper suit for his son for Halloween.
[/b]

Beats the hell out of that fireman outfit. :lol

That is awesome. We actually have a request from a Candlelighters kid for a suit of armor and I thought of Briar's Armor, but it seems they're not doing them again. So as a fall back, this seems like just the thing.

Thanks for posting it, Chris.

Kev

I can hear TrooperMaster running down the hall right now... going to post pics of his amazing sculptures. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(blewis17 @ Oct 15 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]1338516[/snapback]</div>
Awesome. Why didn't people do this when I was a kid?. I want to see Fett next.
[/b]

See the Mini-Fett tutorial on my Fett page. (scroll to the bottom)

8.jpg

31.jpg

29.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(clutch @ Oct 16 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1339035[/snapback]</div>
Ok, fess up, who was checking out the moms in the background? :lol
[/b]

Now that you mentioned it, I had to go back and look. :angel

Look good Chris :thumbsup

I'm making a suit for my 3 year old son,but vacformed plastic.Done some test pulls but need to crack on with it.Other things getting in the way of progress as usual :unsure

Chris, I swear how do you find the time.
I'm married and the blessed father of two daughters and I can barely find the time to enjoy this crazy hobby...
I mean really brother you are my hero...........

You realize this is also the cheapest answer to a the trooper costume . :)

Awesome work on the costumes, gotta love the kiddie armor.
I can't wait to see your armor Troopermaster, it'll be a pure work of art i'm sure. Lots of talent on the board.
I am in the process of Vac-ing my 3 yr olds TD armor, It's a tad bit large on him, but I wanted him to be able to wear a sweat shirt/pants under it to stay warm.
Link to a few pics to anyone interested, hope it works...
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/thewampacave@s...460762328354178

Nice work Lunchbox,looks great.

I'll have to get some pics of what I have formed so far of my 3 year old sons suit.I've done some test pulls in 1.5mm so I can get an idea on how well it looks on him.I have done some mods to the moulds then will form in 2mm or 2.5mm.

-Paul.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back