Chibi Spider/ Sellfy.com Page/ for Spider-man Patterns and more...

Hero of Justice

Hello guys, I have decided to start another thread for my new sellfy page since the other thread was getting a little cluttered (and old):p. Please check out my new shop and help support me by spreading the news around. I will do my best to help satisfy all cosplayers in need of help with custom commissions as well. Commission prices are usual $20-30 depending on difficulty or time it takes to make the pattern.

• The link for my shop can be found here.
  • Please feel free to e-mail me or send and RPF pm at any time and I will try my best to respond ASAP. (quintaviausm@yahoo.com)

I also want to say thank you so much to everyone on here who has helped inspire me. I really wouldn't have any clue how to do any of this if it weren't for you guys on this forum.:) More to be added soon.

01f9be9fd77d35a6596c5d6557df2021.jpg7b9c10f3425762e69ec9f370596e25e3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, two patterns on the shop are now free and I'm adding another free pattern now. Enjoy doods :D
Miles snapshot (1).jpgRealistic Symbiote (2).jpgSymbiote TASM 2 (1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you are wondering why the Miles pattern looks so different it is inspired by a picture that I found on etsy.com
(Etsy) Miles Morales.jpg

Update:

Sorry I haven't been very active lately guys my computer is on the fritz. I'm looking into getting a new pc but in the meantime I hope you guys enjoy the holiday. :thumbsup

Update:
I'm working on a brand new pattern. I'ts spiderman 2099 All New All Different, it's still a work in progress though. Please let me know what you guys think. :thumbsup
Spiderman 2099 ANAD (2).jpgSpider-Man_2099_1_Anka_Design_Variant.jpg

that looks great it gives me an idea that to give the armor look but still look like a spider suit you can wear like crafted foam underneath to mimic an armor effect
You've actually given me an idea to release a suit base so that applying your own armor would be possible. It would look a lot better in doing so. :)

hi man, nice work
but i cant help but noticing, your new symbiote pattern uses 4neodesigns muscle base, did he give you permission to use it as part of a resell?
Your right, it does use his muscle base. I'll have to take it down until I can either make a deal with 4neo or make a new muscle base. Since no one has purchased any patterns yet no harm done, i hope. Sorry I'm still new at this, therefore still learning. :(

no worries buddy, just didnt want you to get a bad rep, you should post your patterns on the spidey society fb page, thats how i managed to start selling mine

no worries buddy, the spidey society is a great place to sell patterns, also there is a company called hizentai.com that are looking for pattern designers, message them on fb

Update:

I'm happy to say that I am finally finished with my new pattern. I'ts a base pattern for the All New All Different Spider-man 2099. I left out the front and back symbol so it can be added as body armor, such as foam. Enjoy! :)

I'm into making patterns myself but I'm not sure how to make the webbing from scratch and so it lines up with the other pieces? What should I do?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back