Chewbacca A NEW HOPE

Well over a year attempting to create a Chewbacca costume from A NEW HOPE. I am finally satisfied with the mask portion and now, on to the body suit!

Critiques welcome. Always room for improvement.
Really admire all the incredible work on this special site.

For a once around, here is the You Tube link to view.

You are all inspiring!

Juan Solo
That's fantastic.

That’s so great. I've just started building a Chubacca too. I just have no idea how to do the head and face. Do you have a few tips?

Sorry for my bad English. Google translator

That’s so great. I've just started building a Chubacca too. I just have no idea how to do the head and face. Do you have a few tips?

Sorry for my bad English. Google translator
Well, I sculpted silicone onto a fiberglass under skull, so, an unorthodox approach, considering most builders mold a silicone face. I’m sorry that I cannot help you here.

I wish you well. When completed, you will have a very rare piece to enjoy for a lifetime as Chewie does nothing but put a smile one everyone’s face

Your Chewie is just terrible! Because it is so awesome I want an identical one!! :p
Wow :oops:(y)

Only ever seen a single one before that has totally nailed Chewbacca. Buying a costume from him would cost me an arm, a leg and my home. :lol:

Well done, really.

You freaking NAILED that head sculpt. Chewbacca is such a tough character to get just right and I've only seen a handful that truly impressed me. This is one of them. Absolutely amazing job!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back