Chewbacca A NEW HOPE

One of the best ones I've seen, even better then Adam Savages, you nailed the look of the ANH Chewie perfectly, awesome job

Nailed it! That seriously looks better than anything in the prequel or sequel trilogies. Sure, those looked like "Wookiees" -- but not really like Chewbacca (although the ST was pretty close).

Nailed it! That seriously looks better than anything in the prequel or sequel trilogies. Sure, those looked like "Wookiees" -- but not really like Chewbacca (although the ST was pretty close).
I’m shaking my head with gratitude. Almost tearing up here and I mean that. It has been so challenging, so many starts and do overs that I never thought I would complete my goal. Thank you for validating my work. The truth is from those we don’t know.

Geez, that looks stunning, you absolutely nailed the ANH look.
I only can imagine how tough it is to get the proportions right and to do the hairwork...
Amazingly done! I’ll watch with high interest for further stages...

Geez, that looks stunning, you absolutely nailed the ANH look.
I only can imagine how tough it is to get the proportions right and to do the hairwork...
Amazingly done! I’ll watch with high interest for further stages...
Boy, you can say that again Rocko. o_O I cannot tell you how many times I had to start over. Thank God my significant other is a patient and supportive woman. :lol:

It means so much to me to read your "on point" and complimentary comment. I really appreciate your taking the time.

I will definitely be posting progress photos of the rest of this fuzz ball!

Absolutely amazing. I've always wanted a Chewbacca mask from either a new hope or Empire. I know a lot of people would be like why I have just a mask and not the whole suit LOL but definitely on my list of things to buy. So if you ever think about doing a run or a few and sell please hit me up because that is absolutely gorgeous

Absolutely amazing. I've always wanted a Chewbacca mask from either a new hope or Empire. I know a lot of people would be like why I have just a mask and not the whole suit LOL but definitely on my list of things to buy. So if you ever think about doing a run or a few and sell please hit me up because that is absolutely gorgeous

Snap id also buy one if a run come about

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back