Chestburster breaks out

Crazy Hunter

So here one of my favorite works.

A T-shirt where the Chest Burster bursts out the chest, while the ribs turn out.

Muuuhhhaaa blood injection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool shirt! Couple of suggestions, that chestbuster needs teeth. Right now it looks like grandpa chestbuster o_O

Also, I think it would look better if the shirt were an OD green color, or whatever the standard military shirt color is.

Cool shirt! Couple of suggestions, that chestbuster needs teeth. Right now it looks like grandpa chestbuster o_O

Also, I think it would look better if the shirt were an OD green color, or whatever the standard military shirt color is.

Yes I now with the teeth,they was not ready the color was fresh

I posted when is ready.

Thanks for the Idea with the Shirt.

Cool shirt! Couple of suggestions, that chestbuster needs teeth. Right now it looks like grandpa chestbuster :)

Unless he wanted it to look like it was from the Original Alien film. In which case he is correct.

You keep going with your white T-shirt son.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back