Chest armor sculpt done and PAINTED SEE PICS!

heres the second pic
predarmorwhead.jpg.png

Utterly sweet. I'm dyin' for that set.

My PayPal is ready whenever you are, Dan...

will be ready for everyone in a few weeks, too many preds in my garage right now!!!

Is your armor made out of latex? If so do you have any foamed backed underneath? Is this taken form a whole one piece mold or mulitiple pieces? it looks very cool love the paint job

The shoulder pad is a seperate piece and is filled w foam,the armor is one piece, some spots could have foam. It holds its shape very well!

That looks really, really frickin cool!!!!

Damn you guys over here, just when I thought I'd put down the Predator urge for a couple of months then come back, you get me all excited again and Now I want to start sculpting something new

H

www.howardsstudios.com

My biggest compliment to this work of art (armor and head), was that I really wasn't the biggest fan of the P2 style of armor UNTIL I SAW THIS THING PAINTED UP!

Congrats on these amazing pieces, Daniel! Now all you gotta do is talk with DAVIDYR1 about the molds of the screen-used P2 hands, and you'll be good to go!

wow that came out fantastic Daniel, the finish looks dead on
I hope to see it on someone at DC

Andrew

I wanted to see this in the trophy room only because IT @#%$ rocks...soooo sweet it looks like he stepped right out of the film

predarmorwhead.jpg.png

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back