Checkout these INCREDIBLE Dinosaur builds!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Checkout this INCREDIBLE build!!!!!

I don´t visit conceptart.org anymore because quite some time ago looking at all those awesomely talented people´s works made me burn all my pens and paper.

And that thread proves that I made the right decision. But then again, no forum has anything on the RPF and it´s share of nut jobs with unbelievable projects ...

I´m off to cut up a few card board boxes and buy some elmers glue now. I do wonder what he uses the vaseline for, though. And I hope that FunkyJedi does not come up with an answer to that...

Atlanthia

Sr Member
Re: Checkout this INCREDIBLE build!!!!!

I don´t visit conceptart.org anymore because quite some time ago looking at all those awesomely talented people´s works made me burn all my pens and paper.

And that thread proves that I made the right decision. But then again, no forum has anything on the RPF and it´s share of nut jobs with unbelievable projects ...

I´m off to cut up a few card board boxes and buy some elmers glue now. I do wonder what he uses the vaseline for, though. And I hope that FunkyJedi does not come up with an answer to that...
I agree TOTALLY, Michael. The RPF is home and Here is where I will stay. I never even HEARD of Conceptart.com. I joined the ETF purely to gain some advice about building an Eagle and this guy posted it on the thread I started. I just thought I would pass it on is all. Amazing build though, isn't it....?