Check It Out, How I Made The Beserker

jman30236

http://www.youtube.com/user/JRlZZLE?feature=mhsn

Hope yall enjoy! Please let me know what ya think- positive or negative, I need all the feedback I can get

Holy Hades man! That is awesome for the materials used.

I'm completely blown away by the skill you have with your imagination. Great job.

Holy hunting, Batman! That is just so badass! Can you put up a huntorial please? I've been trying to figure out how to make a budget Berserker head, but I've been stumped! And did you aribrush your foamies or latexed over it?

PS- I subscribed to you and sent you a friend request on youtube!

Thanks yall, i know its not 100%, but i made this before the movie came out last year. Hopefully i will have more videos uploaded soon, and yes there are more predators!

Holy hunting, Batman! That is just so badass! Can you put up a huntorial please? I've been trying to figure out how to make a budget Berserker head, but I've been stumped! And did you aribrush your foamies or latexed over it?

PS- I subscribed to you and sent you a friend request on youtube!
Actually, i used black, brown, and bronze spray paint on the foamies. all the scales on the bodysuit and head were done with sharpie markers and then lightly used black spray paint for blending. It took a long time lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back