Cheap Wolf Bio/Mask

Spearaizer

I've heard that many people aren't completely satisfied with the Wolf masks that you could get of ebay for like 10 dollars. One of the biggest complaints is that it is small, and you couldn't wear it without your chin sticking out. Another complaint is the material, which is weird since I held one, and it felt like it was made of metal, or some sort of heavy material. Sadly, I was stupid and didn't buy it, since I was more into clothes at that time. Anyways, please tell me if it is worth the buy. I plan on wearing it and not displaying it.
wolfmask.jpg

wolfmask.jpg

My wife bought me the Hunter movie mask for Christmas and it is a very well constructed wall piece. Its made by the same company that produced the inexpensive Wolff mask, I wouldn't recommend wearing it like Predhunter said it would be best to save and purchase one from the man Biohunter76. Its a fun cheaply priced wall piece with surprisingly good detail. Ill post pics if any one wants to see it . Later

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back