cheap, quick and easy costume ideas for halloween

Superman shirt + blue jeans + red blanket =
hehe nice idea, now where do i get a superman shirt in austria? sometimes i hate my country XD

so, how bad would it be if you do a cap rescue outfit with the round shield instead of the WW2 Shield?
as i have the pants, the jacket, and the shield(mostly, finishing it this weekend hopefully :) :D

Get some green creme paint, an OD green BDU, a plastic combat helmet, and a plastic gun you can spray the same color. Go as an Army Man, like the ones kids always have lying about.
It'll run you about $40 US, or 30 euros.

then i would look like a guy from our army :D people wouldnt get it xD
bh_apa_techt.jpg

This was a cheap-easy costume I wore a few years.

Army/Navy surplus store: nylon web gun belt with 2 nylon hip holsters. Surplus lace-up combat boots.

Black jeans.

Airsoft or cap gun M16 and .45 handguns.

Black Punisher tshirt (from online or Hot Topic)

Makes a 'good enough' Punisher costume.

Sweden doesn't either, well some may know of/heard of as a reference on tv.. but not read any children's books about him.
But you must've heard about our "Pippi Longstocking" aka "Pippi Långstrump" written by Astrid Lindgren :)
this we do know, i actually have a book :D

Sweden doesn't either, well some may know of/heard of as a reference on tv.. but not read any children's books about him.
But you must've heard about our "Pippi Longstocking" aka "Pippi Långstrump" written by Astrid Lindgren :)

Grew up watching the film. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back