Cheap predator hands

JoeSomebody369

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd share my findings for those of us who are looking for a cheaper way to make decent looking gloves for our suits.

First, I picked up a pairof these off ebay which I got for about $5

glove_monster_latex_monster_latex_2_Gallay.jpg

-Next you want to paint them to match your suit (acrylic paints + latex). example of my gloves

my_gloves.jpg

3rd, get yourself some work out gloves if you don't already have any (these were about $15 but my brother no longer uses em so i used them)

work_out_gloves.jpg

-Next paint them, (I used a chocolate brown and black acrylic paint mixed with latex to stick to the gloves better)

work_out_gloves_painted.jpg

-Finally, you want to trim the demon gloves and workout gloves. All I used was scissors and cut the one strap off the gloves near the knuckles and cut out the mesh top part of the workout gloves to show the demon gloves. With the demon gloves since they were very small and the latex was starting to tear because of constant stretching, I cut out the palm to about half a inch before the beginning of the fingers. Then I put the demon gloves on and put them inside the workout gloves. Gives it a P1 style feel in my opinion. Here is the final result

final_gloves.jpg

Hope this helps anyone making their own parts for their suits

Demon gloves - around $5
Workout gloves - $15
acrylic paints -$4 for both paints
cheap sponge brush - I got 20 for $2 on sale at michael's
32 oz. liquid latex (monstermakers.com) - $12.50

Total cost -$38.50

Last edited by a moderator:
They are really good ^_^ Can I ask how long the fingers are? I have small hands and every pair of gloves I've found have been about twice the size I need. Found this exact pair on ebay, am thinking of getting them. I guess I could always try and make them smaller if they are huge.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back