cheap pred noise box

Thank you thank you. Ive seen it in my magazine thinkgeek but never thought anything of it. But while at a con one of the r2 builders said he ran one of them in his r2. On top of that one of the other r2 builders had the same concept but spent over 300$ for some noises. This thing comes with 20 diff sounds. It also has a sound card so you can take it out burn your own noises and boo you have yourself a voice box on command under 40$. If you want to get even more out of it you can go to r2central and find out more with what they did to it. but basically they added more sounds and put on a wireless remote this thisg has a cord attached to it and you would have to extend it to your hand. If you added the remote and board its still under 50$. I use a mp3 player to randomly play pred noises but its not on command. This is a little cooler

Phenominal find! Hell, I want two! One to use with my costumes ie Predator and Alien
and one to wear as shown to simply be a smart ass!

Hey what can I say.......it's a talent!
And you know if this world didn't have smart asses where
would we get all the great one liners!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back