Cheap(er) Mandalorian Flight Suit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lunsfuhd

Hey everyone! I'm looking to begin my journey down the rabbit hole of a Mandalorian costume build, his battle damaged suit before the Beskar. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas, resources or links to a cheaper flight suit?

$300 for the ones I'm seeing on Etsy is a liiiiitttle too much for me right now.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StarDoctor

This gentleman posted in The Welding Geek Facebook group. When I asked how he made his flight suit, he said he used cheap scrubs off of Ebay, using the legs from a set of pants for the long sleeves. He also mentioned his flak vest was just a scrub top with a quilted backing sewn in. I think the effect is quite nice looking, especially for on a budget! View attachment 1332793