Cheap and Accurate Michael Myers Halloween (II) Mask!

nick daring

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've always wanted a nice Myers mask but was unwilling to throw the hundreds of bucks that the indie produced Myers masks go for and the cheap mass produced Don Post mask suck bad.

That's all changed now!

Trick or Treat Studios
is now putting out a Myers mask based on Halloween II in order to get around the Halloween licence held by Don post and the thing looks good!

60 bucks gets you this-

myers.JPG

lunatic.jpg

How cool is that!

Videos here-
BREAKING NEWS: Official 2012 Michael Myers mask revealed | Michael-Myers.net

Good interview with Chris Zephro about the how the deal happened and it's creation-
S3 Ep4 Rabbit In Red Radio Trick or Treat Studios Interview,Myers Mask - YouTube

Nick

Last edited:
Justin Mabry sculpted it, right? He is a very talented guy. I use to own one of his Jason "RAW" masks from his nightowlpro website.

All I can say is FINALLY! Very glad to see this coming out, I need a Myers mask bad. Not too crazy about the hair but I'm sure that can be remedied.

That's the best news I've heard in a long time. I faced the same dilemma and bought a substandard mask just for Halloween. Looks like those days are gone!

Fantastic news :) I have an H2 mask from the Rob Zombie remake, and I can't wait to get one of these to sit next to it.

I use to own a H78 mask and OMG..it was a great one...made me sick to have to sell it when I got married to pay for some bills....amazing what we have to give up sometimes aint it. :sick

Thanks for the news.

Always wanted to get a mask but just to many hoops to jump through.

Will be getting this one

Holy cow. This is gorgeous. Darken the hair a bit I think you can get away with a good looking H1.

I think I'll be picking this up when I can.

I think that they will come out this July.
What are the differences between the H1 and the H2 masks?
They are the same mask, right?

Such an incredible release for all in the hobby who have waited for so many years! I never believed a licensed Myers mask could stand up to the quality and accuracy of the independently produced - and very pricey - replicas.
I am very happy to see this and THANK YOU for posting!!

Love the mask, not digging the hair at all. Dude, is lookin' a little too suave.

-Rylo

:eek OMG!

:eek Finally! After all these years! :D

:confused What are the chances these will all get bought up by some putz and put up on ebay for double or triple that price as soon as they go on sale? :angry

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back