Cheap alternative to add sound to your suit.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Gotta love Thinkgeek.com for all the cool little gadgets. So I saw the post about the sound board that was sort of DYI. this one works outta the box. It has an SD card slot that you can store your mp3 files on. Wired remote with thirty buttons to activate sound and a speaker that can easily be cut out of the shirt and installed behind armor..in a Bio..etc

check it out

PERSONAL SOUND TRACK SHIRT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

irricanian

I have one of these, they are pretty good and good volume as well. Some of the pre-loaded stuff is lame but it would be a good cheap sound effects generator for a Pred

wraslor

Got one as well. I had to splice the cable to make it longer but I mounted it under a shoulder armor and ran the cable through the arm to my hand. The remote buttons are small so you may do like I did and assign like a 4 button group to be one sound and another 4 to a different sound etc. That way when your wearing your suit with the big clumsy hands you don't have to worry about hitting a button the size of a pea lol.