Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good. Liked it very much.

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

• It was disappointing.

• Total voters
I have seen several reviews that say that Kristen Stewart was funny in this movie. I'd think that she otherwise has a reputation from previous movies for being too straight-faced.

I ain't never really been into Kristen, other than the fact that I think she is smokin' hot!! I thought she did a really good job in The Runaways as Joan Jett. Never seen any of the Twilight stuff. But for some reason I like her. I just think she would be cool to hang out with. I thought she handled the spicy wings better than most.

well OK guys according to Ms. Banks it is are fault that this movie bombed. Not story, acting or anything cinematic. Just us.

How’d she know it was a financial failure BEFORE it was even released?

“Banks -- who wrote, produced, directed, and starred as Bosley in the reboot -- hinted to the Herald Sun prior to the film's release that a form of sexism from a male-dominated audience may be to blame for its current lack of financial success“.

How’d she know it was a financial failure BEFORE it was even released?

“Banks -- who wrote, produced, directed, and starred as Bosley in the reboot -- hinted to the Herald Sun prior to the film's release that a form of sexism from a male-dominated audience may be to blame for its current lack of financial success“.

Because it's all a prepared speech. She knew it was going to fail. I think we all did, just like we knew Terminator: Dark Fate would fail. Just like I'm going to predict that her next movie, Invisible Woman, will fail. She doesn't like the fact that movies like she makes are box office poison. But that's not her fault, it's the movie-going audience's, apparently. Whenever Invisible Woman comes out and inevitably fails, she'll be spouting the same rhetoric.

Maybe she had been counting advance ticket sales. Those are seldom a good indicator of a movie's total success though, and she should have known it.

But anyway, I'd think that anyone who watched the trailer should have predicted that it would fail, from that trailer alone.

The previous reboot was stupid, but it had actresses the whole world was already in love with.
People went and saw it for them alone.
I don't know who these girls are. I have no reason to go see this.
Sorry, Elizabeth Banks :(

I ain't never really been into Kristen, other than the fact that I think she is smokin' hot!! I thought she did a really good job in The Runaways as Joan Jett. Never seen any of the Twilight stuff. But for some reason I like her. I just think she would be cool to hang out with. I thought she handled the spicy wings better than most.

I've grown a MAD crush on her over the years... almost to the point of watching Twilight (still haven't gotten through the first 1/4)

Feel Twilight set her back a lot as for being taken seriously as an actor..

I remember first seeing her in Panic Room and thinking "finally a decent kid actor" (there was a glut of **** ones at the time)

Now she's a smoke show but is like the "Woman Shia Lebouf" - People forget there's actual talent.

I'll maybe check this out... But seems more a "netflix"

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back