"Chaos Planet" by Throne of Legions

Reg Pred

Hello fellow Hunters! Reg_Pred here its been a WHILE!!!!! ive been out of internet for almost 6 months or so so i havnt been able to keep up with the lair! well i made a topic about my side project band, Throne of Legions a long time ago and i had said that we were working on a tune entitled "Chaos Planet" kinda based off the Predators movie...well folks here it is!!!! if ur into Thrashy Death metal with a hint of Black you are sure to digg this..heck! if ur just into Predator anything u should find this amusing! anyways id love to know what you all think! the lyrics are basically The Berzerker Pred and Royce going back n fourth to eachother! im doing to vocals for Pred(green font) and My buddy Dave is Royce(red Font) hope you enjoy!

CHAOS PLANET

also if u dugg this! it is part of a four song demo we just completed! be sure to check us out on facebook!

thanks guys! (y)
Reg_Pred

Thanks alot guys!! im glad some of you digg it! thanks for the support! if you're interested in the tracks i could possibly send them to you.

I got sent a link to the youtube video and I loved the song... a little bit heavier than what I usually listen to but enjoyed it very much

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back