Chaos Knight (worbla)

Drack

Sr Member
Hi guys and gals I am back after a long break from making my suits. For xmas I treated myself to some worbla. Rather than bore you with lots to read I will get straight to the pics :)
I will do a tutorial when I make the pauldrons. I didn't with the torso cause its all new to me. The Gloves were my test to get a feel for the worbla.

Last edited:
Holy wow, that's awesome. I really need to get my hands on some of this worbla stuff, people seem to be doing such amazing things with it. Like this. Yay!

Very cool!
As a dude who will soon start worbling, what is the foam looking stuff you put on the chest?
Also what are you going to use to seal it?

Very cool!
As a dude who will soon start worbling, what is the foam looking stuff you put on the chest?
Also what are you going to use to seal it?

Hey man. The foam stuff is just normal expanding foam that I then carved in to shape before applying the worbla to it. Worbla doesn't need to be sealed though but it has a rough texture so to smooth it out I will use gesso a self leveling acrylic paint. You need about 5-6 coats of t to get it nice and smooth but its worth it in the end :)

while your waiting for your B-DAY worbla replenishment........... TUTORIAL TUTORIAL!! im completely fascinated with this build and the dragon sculpt. seriously after reading your first post im wishing you would have BORED THE HELL OUTTA ME with the dull details and long winded "how to" on this build!!!! :thumbsup

while your waiting for your B-DAY worbla replenishment........... TUTORIAL TUTORIAL!! im completely fascinated with this build and the dragon sculpt. seriously after reading your first post im wishing you would have BORED THE HELL OUTTA ME with the dull details and long winded "how to" on this build!!!! :thumbsup

Well as much as I would like to do a tutorial I can't until the new shipment turns up. Once it does though I will be doing tutorials of most of the arms cause they will cover each step as I make them and then finish with the pauldrons as they involve the sculpting side of using worbla. Oh and I didn't do tutorials in the beginning cause it was kinda new to me and didn't know if I could pull it off :)

Not long to wait now though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back