326.1 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This appears to be a recast. The originals had a padded bottom, that is marked and numbered. Good luck with your sale. It is a nice piece but it is unlikely that it is sideshow.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This appears to be a recast. The originals had a padded bottom, that is marked and numbered. Good luck with your sale. It is a nice piece but it is unlikely that it is sideshow.
Agree, that definitely isn’t the Sideshow version. Looks to be a custom

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see this with Sideshow Terminator skulls offered up on Ebay all the time that were either recasts or offcasts of sideshow originals. As pointed out the bottom is not correct.

Kredepops

Definitely not a recast. In fact it's more accurate than Sideshows chalice. I wouldn't want Sideshow's version if it was thrown after me.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Webley

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS LISTING. I HAVE REVISED IT TO REFLECT IT NOT BEING A SIDESHOW VERSION. I GREATLY APPRECIATE THE CORRECTION!!!

Prop Store