Interest Ceremonial Leia Necklace (Silver Plated Brass) - 50 Spots Available - 27th Jan 18:00

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE LIMITED RUN BEGINS FRIDAY 27th 18:00 - Princess Leia Ceremonial Necklace Replica

Hey guys!

Recently when we attended SW celebration my partner in crime & love of my life had plans on making a casual Leia costume, we set out to find an accurate but not expensive ceremonial necklace to no avail, so ahead of the event I designed up the element & printed it in Tough SLA resin with Silver Leafing, now we are back we are planning to make a small run of around 40/50 units as an investment cast Brass product with Silver plating (to help maintain the look without the cost of having it cast in Stirling Silver directly.

From our research we arrived at a size of 25.4x27.94mm (1x1.1") we are tentatively looking at a retail of around £150/$180 approx with a forecast to deliver in October/november we estimate (Subject to change) because our focus for this replica is to make it more financially accessible we will not replicate the split element closure but rather employ a standard Lobster claw closure total length approx 16"

(3D print Proto below)

1655990431550.png
1655990883507.png

we'll share more here as we progress! :)

You can see some of our past works over on JJ Industries & also over at Luke Daley

Last edited:

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! on the final stretch now, we should be ready in the next few weeks to kick things off! really happy with how everything has come out! very excited to share the newest update!!

_nc_ohc=5cJoPoA1OhYAX8XsWtO&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.jpg

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It looks great. If you ever do decide to do a split closure upgrade, I’d be interested.
it may be something we try to do here by hand as a special upgrade on a few units but to make it in production would have added too much to the cost as we really wanted to make something that didn't completely break the bank! and fit the bill for most folks looking for (what I feel anyway is) a fairly accurate replica

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Folks

We are going on sale this Friday at 6 pm UK Time (GMT) £125 + Shipping available ready to ship :)

50 units only available, you can click the notify me button to get an email as soon as we list the stock :)

thanks for all the kind words folks!!

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey guys thanks for the kind words, unfortunately, it's not something we will be revisiting we received a certain type of legal letter from the jewellery company that now own the design if you get my drift ..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.