Celtic Predator

Elderpred13

Here is my Celtic from Monstermania in March.
Shins and shoulder bells by Mannowar
Cannon by Pirkelations
Dreads by Bambooie (of course)
Blades and undermask by Seahunterr
Bio, hands, feet, and arm gaunts by Snyder
Armor, and muscle suit by me, made from foamies, and sintra. Muscle suit is lycra covered with latex, and perma wet.
I painted, and weathered all of the armor, and bio. The hands are Wolf hands, that's all I had at the time. Laser is real, countdown works. Sound system by Hyperdyne.
Predator torso by my mom, dad, and my Powerhouse gym.
Predator was stalking room 1126 at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill N.J. at the time of this photo.
197066_1591895848267_1562020125_31236860_750241_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome suit, it definitely makes me regret skipping out on monstermania this year! Hopefully i'll have my suit done by the next cherry hill con.

Awesome suit, it definitely makes me regret skipping out on monstermania this year! Hopefully i'll have my suit done by the next cherry hill con.

Thanks, I got a good response at MM, lots of pictures taken. I like the suit, but I know it could be better, especially the muscle suit. If I had not spent a ton of money on Iron Man I would have purchased a Scott Marshall. I may try one of Lee's (Atlantian) lycra skins next. Latex is great, but it is hotter than hell, and very restrictive. In the end it may be the way to go though...we'll see. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back