Celtic Pred

Dakath

Because the Celtic have been one of my favorite hunters I've been thinking about making a suit.

From time to time I bought a few armor parts like shin armor and hip armor from mr Fett (great items by the way)
From Julie I bought a chest armor that was on my shelf for a long time. I believe it was made by Scott (manowar) and it is a top notch armor, believe me.

So I still had to do a lot of sculpting for the rest of the armor parts like;

Sternum part, "buttplate", codpiece, utility pouches, shurikans and gaunts

The belt will be from real leather and since I got the molds, the belt with all the armor parts and shurikans will be in the for sale section.

Tomorrow I start painting all the parts so expect some pics soon.

Next weekend the misses and me have to be on a comicfestival, she will be wearing her xenomorph suit and I my battle damaged Celtic so expect ome nice pics

Because I'm running a bit out of time to sculpt new gaunts, I'll be using my wolf gaunts but I expect they will be finished in about two weeks.

I'll keep you, my fellow hunters, posted on the progress of the wip

Now that I think about it I have not seen anyone dress as the Celtic Predator. I have seen Scar, P1, P2, Chopper, Elder, Little Preds, and customs but no Celtics so I think it is about time to have one very cool.
o_O

Thanks for the "motivation comments" o_O

Here is the first picture of the finished torso armor.

Like I said before, the armor was made by Mannowar, except the sternum and spine armor, and everything fits like a glove.

Airbrushing was done by me.

I'll post some more pics of my own made armor parts tomorrow.

avppredator004.jpg

avppredator004.jpg

Dakath,

Looking mighty fine there :p

That skin paintup is great, and I'm glad that the torso armor fits well o_O

Looking forward to the rest of the build!

@ Guan-Thwei,

there was a Celtic at SDCC last year... Pdisc (Hdogg was Chopper, big blades and all :rolleyes: )

good to see another Celtic build-up

---
Ei'luj

Today was the first testrun of my almost finished Celtic pred suit.

Some more foam filling in the skin to get the wrinckles out and a bit more velcro to keep the hip armor shaped around my legs... And a job well done if I may say so myself ;-)

The only thing I was a bit p.ssed about was that the dimensions of my bio where to big, the jaw part was way out of proportion.

So I'm on the look out for a perfect one.

The last thing to complete the suit is making the gaunts.

Here are some pics of the suit taken during a comicbook festival. I'll post some more tomorrow, I hope you fellow hunters enjoy these.

Comicfestival2010104.jpg

Comicfestival2010331.jpg

Comicfestival2010314.jpg

Comicfestival2010351.jpg

Comicfestival2010252.jpg

Comicfestival2010296.jpg

Thanks for watching

Comicfestival2010104.jpg

Comicfestival2010331.jpg

Comicfestival2010314.jpg

Comicfestival2010351.jpg

Comicfestival2010252.jpg

Comicfestival2010296.jpg

I like the skin! Is it the rubber neoprene dive suit with latex? Or something else. I see some anatomy muscles on the waist.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back