Celtic Bio

WOLFPREDATOR

My Celtic Bio came today :D baught it off Hez (Paul) and its ******* amazing. Pauls a pleasure to do business with i reccomend him to any one
heres a few pics off it as it arrived. i was going to start on it today but, it was abit too windy to do anything, typical english weather lol.
hopefully tomorrow will be nice and sunny

* UPDATE --> UPDATED SHOTS

in the box
celticbox.jpg

with an apple
celticp1apple.jpg

from the side
celticside.jpg

size compared to a 1/6 hot toys predator
celtictoscar.jpg

size to a mysteria P1 bio
celticp1apple.jpg

will have some updates for you guys in a day or 2

:D

Sweet looking bio. This is one of my favorite bios that Hez produces. The size of it is huge! Do you have any measurements?

Sweet looking bio. This is one of my favorite bios that Hez produces. The size of it is huge! Do you have any measurements?

i know its massive same here well celtic was my fave bio and predator eventhough he died haha no i dont have any but i could get you some

Nice bio When I get enough money (after med bills ofc) I plan on getting a celtic myself and modding it to look like
the predators helm from Concrete Jungle. I always had a thing for Scarface :D

Nice bio When I get enough money (after med bills ofc) I plan on getting a celtic myself and modding it to look like
the predators helm from Concrete Jungle. I always had a thing for Scarface :D

i like that idea about concrete jungle. that game was epic! but yeh you should deffinatly get one :D im gunna add the scars to this one where the grid alien scratched his face

PDVD_099.jpg

PDVD_125.jpg

That is one kick ass bio, It was one of the coolest of the films. How are you going to add the scratches?

it was the coolest wasnt it :D mainly because never saw one like it before
i'm not to sure yet bud maybe print out a full pic of the battle damaged picture , and draw the scratches on in pencil ( after primed etc ) and then use a very fine tool on my dremil and go roudn the outline of the scratches? cant really an easier way

Yes, I suppose when we first saw that mask, it made a big impression because it was so different to the normal ones
That sounds like the best way to do the scratches, I was just curious. I would be afraid to alter it too much, I would definitely ruin it if I tried to put the scrathces in, lol. I would probably end up with scratches all over the face in wavy lines!

Yes, I suppose when we first saw that mask, it made a big impression because it was so different to the normal ones :D
That sounds like the best way to do the scratches, I was just curious. I would be afraid to alter it too much, I would definitely ruin it if I tried to put the scrathces in, lol. I would probably end up with scratches all over the face in wavy lines!

yeh it could easily go wrong but if i go between the pencil marks with a very fine dremil bit ,then increase the size by say 1 or 2 sizes up. should be ok, im not gunna go onto the cheek part of the bio liek it is on film, that would be too tricky. so i'm just going to do the 4 above his eye :D i hope my hands steady today lol

Glad you like it man. As for the scratches, I've done one like that before. What I did was use a sharpie to mark out where I wanted the lines to go, then stood back and compared it to the pics, and made a couple of adjustments. When the lines that I'd marked on there looked about right, I used the 1/4" sanding drum on my dremel to do the initial marking. I found the sanding drum easier to keep steady than the drill bit. After it was marked in I went up to the 1/2" sanding drum.

Good luck!

Glad you like it man. As for the scratches, I've done one like that before. What I did was use a sharpie to mark out where I wanted the lines to go, then stood back and compared it to the pics, and made a couple of adjustments. When the lines that I'd marked on there looked about right, I used the 1/4" sanding drum on my dremel to do the initial marking. I found the sanding drum easier to keep steady than the drill bit. After it was marked in I went up to the 1/2" sanding drum.

Good luck!

cheers for that info paul :D think i'll do that. sound easier :D you dont happen to have a picture of your mask with scratches to see what it looks like do you?

Done some work on this recently still abit left to do. thought i'd share my progress :)

black undercoat
celtic1-1.jpg

blast of silver with some weathering. i used a pastic cd thing. theyu come inside a packs of blank audio discs. got the shape of the eyes sprayed them black and turned them over and it gave black in colour but reflection on the side that wasnt painted, i will probs go with mesh lenses tho
celtic2.jpg

celtic3.jpg

got some goldish bronze paint and added some detail in parts
celtic4.jpg

celtic5.jpg

celtic6.jpg

celtic7.jpg

celtic8.jpg

celtic9.jpg

thats all for now, still considering the scratches :D wouldnt ant to ruin it lol

comments desired ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back