Celtic Bio - PDisc's Lid

Bovine13

Here it is. I reallly enjoyed painting this. Feels good to be at it again.
DamonsCelticPaint-upb.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb006.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb008.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb010.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb011.jpg

Hope you like it bro!

Thanks for looking
Bovine13

Higher Resolution pics please? I love these kind of posts, but the real beauty is in the details. These small pics don't let us truly see this lid.

Awesome job.

Thank you all for the kind words. It gives me a moral and attitude boost to hear all the nice comments. Keeps me on the upside and motivated to do more. Cheers.

As for the lenses all they are is pieces I cut out of a motorcycle helmet mirrored visor/face shield. It was @ $28.oo bucks. It has enough to do three maybe four sets of lenses. The curve of the visor makes it difficult to get good flat cut-outs.

That thing is simply superb!!! Also, if you can create such fantastic looking lenses by simply using a motorcycle lens... why cant a huge company like ss do the same? Your effort has them truely beaten in most respects imo. Great paint job, Celtic looks great with heavy weathering.

Thank you all for the kind words. It gives me a moral and attitude boost to hear all the nice comments. Keeps me on the upside and motivated to do more. Cheers.

As for the lenses all they are is pieces I cut out of a motorcycle helmet mirrored visor/face shield. It was @ $28.oo bucks. It has enough to do three maybe four sets of lenses. The curve of the visor makes it difficult to get good flat cut-outs.

Hi Scott,

Great work on the Bio! Here is a link to something that may help people out. A little cheaper than motorcycle lenses and much easier to work with.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/maximussportsgroup

Nice find. I never thought about those! I remember them from my high school football days. Never in color though. Just smoked.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back