Celtic Bio - PDisc's Lid

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

Here it is. I reallly enjoyed painting this. Feels good to be at it again.
DamonsCelticPaint-upb.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb006.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb008.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb010.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-upb011.jpg

Hope you like it bro!

Thanks for looking
Bovine13

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pdisc

Yeah thats pretty badass....on all levels.I want to kiss............touch its highney.

seviz

Higher Resolution pics please? I love these kind of posts, but the real beauty is in the details. These small pics don't let us truly see this lid.

Awesome job.

Bovine13

Thank you all for the kind words. It gives me a moral and attitude boost to hear all the nice comments. Keeps me on the upside and motivated to do more. Cheers.

As for the lenses all they are is pieces I cut out of a motorcycle helmet mirrored visor/face shield. It was @ $28.oo bucks. It has enough to do three maybe four sets of lenses. The curve of the visor makes it difficult to get good flat cut-outs.

Viper15

That thing is simply superb!!! Also, if you can create such fantastic looking lenses by simply using a motorcycle lens... why cant a huge company like ss do the same? Your effort has them truely beaten in most respects imo. Great paint job, Celtic looks great with heavy weathering.

VaderDave

Thank you all for the kind words. It gives me a moral and attitude boost to hear all the nice comments. Keeps me on the upside and motivated to do more. Cheers.

As for the lenses all they are is pieces I cut out of a motorcycle helmet mirrored visor/face shield. It was @ $28.oo bucks. It has enough to do three maybe four sets of lenses. The curve of the visor makes it difficult to get good flat cut-outs.
Hi Scott,

Great work on the Bio! Here is a link to something that may help people out. A little cheaper than motorcycle lenses and much easier to work with.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/maximussportsgroup

Bovine13

Nice find. I never thought about those! I remember them from my high school football days. Never in color though. Just smoked.

Usurper

Awesome weathering pinky/princess ( delete as appropriate ) , makes me want to work on something pred related.

Bovine13

Seeing what you have done as of late is some of the things that motivated me to get back at it. So, thank you.