Celtic bio mask (interested)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ostberg

Hi.

I live in Sweden and i'm new to the forums here(Google is your friend =) ), tho i'm not new to Predators, Aliens, nor AVP, i'm a huge fan of these since many years back, and now i really want to get a suit ready.
I really like this website, i've been looking through alot of posts with people who has made their own costumes, and i get jealous, because i already know i wont be able to achieve the same xD
It takes years of practice!

I'm interested in a Celtic bio mask made out of hard lightweight material, if anyone has one for sale, pref with diode or proper laser pointer inbuilt.
I have never worked with molds, latex, foam etc before, like many of you have, so i don't see it as an option for me right now.
For the armor suit i've been thinking of just buying foam mats to cut, paint black and both spray and dot on silver/silver metallic color with a sponge, to get that specific "used" metallic look. And try to make the best out of it, matching the mask.

The head and faceplate seems like being the hardest part, and is probably the first thing you would get your attention to, wich is why i would like someone that has worked with these things for a while to do them for me.
Been thinking of getting the Rubies predator mask(ugly one), and just try remake it into a single mask together with the celtic one, so i wouldn't have to show the face of the predator ;P

So if you got a celtic bio mask laying around that you're not using, or if you are able to create one, dont hessitate to give me a PM to discuss price etc.

Oh and yes, i didn't find a topic where to buy/sell/trade, so i picked this one, as it said "if you're new, check this".
Or maybe i've just been blind while searching.

Thanks.

Ok, by scrolling down i found the marketplace, D'OH! sorry.
/slap

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ostberg

Hi.

I live in Sweden and i'm new to the forums here(Google is your friend =) ), tho i'm not new to Predators, Aliens, nor AVP, i'm a huge fan of these since many years back, and now i really want to get a suit ready.
I really like this website, i've been looking through alot of posts with people who has made their own costumes, and i get jealous, because i already know i wont be able to achieve the same xD
It takes years of practice!

I'm interested in a Celtic bio mask made out of hard lightweight material, if anyone has one for sale, pref with diode or proper laser pointer inbuilt.
I have never worked with molds, latex, foam etc before, like many of you have, so i don't see it as an option for me right now.
For the armor suit i've been thinking of just buying foam mats to cut, paint black and both spray and dot on silver/silver metallic color with a sponge, to get that specific "used" metallic look. And try to make the best out of it, matching the mask.

The head and faceplate seems like being the hardest part, and is probably the first thing you would get your attention to, wich is why i would like someone that has worked with these things for a while to do them for me.
Been thinking of getting the Rubies predator mask(ugly one), and just try remake it into a single mask together with the celtic one, so i wouldn't have to show the face of the predator ;P

So if you got a celtic bio mask laying around that you're not using, or if you are able to create one, dont hessitate to give me a PM to discuss price etc.

Oh and yes, i didn't find a topic where to buy/sell/trade, so i picked this one, as it said "if you're new, check this".
Or maybe i've just been blind while searching.

Thanks.

Ok, by scrolling down i found the marketplace, D'OH! sorry.
/slap
Closed.