Cello Girl

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roboto

This is project I've been working on for Kickstarter.com

Designed in ZBrush - then 3D printed for master. Resin casting. Acrylic paints. Would be interested if any other members of RPF work on similar projects?

Or if any other paint schemes would look cool? Was thinking all white or maybe chrome? :rolleyes

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RickDTM

Sr Member
What an imaginative piece. I think it's killer!! I vote for a flesh color scheme complete w/ makeup for her face.......

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is really great! I love the design and how you've simulated the wood grain.

Dave

Darph Bobo

Man, you should consider selling copies in the J/Y!

Awesome paint job to boot! very convincing wood grain!

Roboto

Hey thanks for the feedback. I believe with this post I have enough to place on JY so will do that (thanks for the prompt) - this is actually a Kickstarter.com project. It is crowdsourcing for the production kits and/or finished kits.