Celebrity Deathmatch Claymation/Stop motion Puppets

dobidy

I recently purchased a couple of stop motion puppets from Celebrity Deathmatch. Johnny Knoxville, Tommy Lee and Rodney Dangerfield (although he looks like Don Knotts).
I had planned on reusing the armatures for another project, but these just look to cool on display.
10537424_10152585126975429_2164101411130875660_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The attached photo is a California Raisin from the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas Special. Somehow I clicked on the pic by mistake. More to follow if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• raisin1.jpg
    raisin1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 850
A few more puppets. I had initially wanted to reuse them. I purchased a couple of armatures to see how they were constructed. The company I bought them from uses wire armatures with aluminum blocks. They are drilled and tapped, securing the wires with set screws. All of the puppets have magnetic feet.

I have 2 California Raisins from the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas Special. They stand about 10 inches tall.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 359845View attachment 359846

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back