Celebration Recap

badboibill

Now that Celebration has pretty much wrapped, I was expecting there to be a wealth of new pictures/information on the lightsabers/props... but I haven't really seen much of anything! Did anybody go to the "Into the Archives" panel? There must have been some really awesome stuff! Did anybody see the Galaxy's Edge sabers at their booth? What did they look like? What about the custom boxes they come in?

Did anybody get an up close look at those super fat Ahsoka hilts? Do the string blades extend one pixel at a time, or in chunks of 4 string segments?

20190415_223402.jpg
20190415_223346.jpg
20190415_223331.jpg
20190415_223331.jpg
20190415_223346.jpg
20190415_223402.jpg
20190415_223331.jpg
20190415_223346.jpg
20190415_223402.jpg

Found these on Instagram. I believe they are the Legacy sabers...I think they have removable blades. I'm liking the boxes!

Yup, removable blades that are RBG, compatible with the BYOS series, sense the appropriate color based on the hilt or kyber crystal loaded, and are seemingly compatible with current Disney Parks exclusive sabers.

I'm really interested in how that Luke saber accepts a blade.

Now that Celebration has pretty much wrapped, I was expecting there to be a wealth of new pictures/information on the lightsabers/props... but I haven't really seen much of anything! Did anybody go to the "Into the Archives" panel? There must have been some really awesome stuff! Did anybody see the Galaxy's Edge sabers at their booth? What did they look like? What about the custom boxes they come in?

Did anybody get an up close look at those super fat Ahsoka hilts? Do the string blades extend one pixel at a time, or in chunks of 4 string segments?

There was a archives panel?!?! You got to be kidding me?! That wasn’t streamed either?! What the literal hell were they thinking this celebration?!? No stream of the creature panel or the archives?! Complete crap... you know how many damn commercials I saw over and over of the same crap?!

And I honestly don’t care about what the vendors have there, I felt like I was watching a stream of a flea market for crying out loud.. what the hell are they thinking?!

Thank you for sharing this!! First thin neck with a thin neck!!!

The crossguard looks to be the same as the park exclusive with removable blades

Yeah, I’m hoping they revisit it considering how good all the others look. Mace Windu proportions look pretty close besides the fat top and maybe 10% size increase. Would buy it.

I was held up and didn't make it to the archives panel. My understanding is that it was the author of the Tashchen book presenting some unused material that didn't make the book.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back