CC X-Wing Finished

I've been following this model all the way through, Greg, and I have to say you did a great job with it. You've given me a lot of inspiration to work on my CC kit, although I still think my modeling skills need work before I tackle something that big. Excellent work to you.

Sean

There is nothing more stunning than a model that has had that much attention to detail and hard work put in to it. Fantastic work.
Todd

Greg, I've been following your build up since the beginning and must say that I had very high expectations for the end results. You have officially blown the doors off of them. Good lord.. That is a beautiful piece of work.

Mods if I may, please keep this in the props section for a while at least. It is one of the finest examples that I have seen in a long time.

THAT...IS...JUST...INSANE. :eek
I bow before anyone who has the patience and endurance to carry out such a project. That ship is a thing of beauty and no doubt a true labor of love.

- Gabe

Congrats. I think that looks FLAWLESS... wow. I love it, and am so thrilled for you.

The second one will make you think "why did the first one take so long?" :p

And the fifth one will make you think "I wonder if I can drink myself to sleep?"

;)

Originally posted by moffeaton@May 4 2005, 04:06 AM
Congrats. I think that looks FLAWLESS... wow. I love it, and am so thrilled for you.

The second one will make you think "why did the first one take so long?" :p

And the fifth one will make you think "I wonder if I can drink myself to sleep?"

;)
[snapback]979728[/snapback]​

And the sixth one will make you think "damn, I can't believe Prop Runner paid that much for my buildup... HONEY - GET THE KIDS - WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD."

;)

- Gabe

Wow Guys thanks for the kind words. I am all embarassed now :$ It was definately a labor of love and I am really glad I was able to finally finish her.

My second one is already is built in sub-assemblies, fraction of the time to clean and build at this point.

Again thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it.

Greg

Been following that puppy of yours for
a good while Sir...

IMPRESSIVE, MOST IMPRESSIVE... :thumbsup

Ok, now when you go into the backyard to re-create the
Death Star trench scene and stuff that baby with firecrackers
you had damn well BETTER remember to invite me .....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just agreeing with everyone else on this thread, it looks great. I'm about an hour away from finishing mine, stupid finals.

I also just received my SS Tie fighter........this is going to go a lot faster....I hope.

Originally posted by Wolvster1@May 4 2005, 07:57 AM
Ok, now when you go into the backyard to re-create the
Death Star trench scene and stuff that baby with firecrackers
you had damn well BETTER remember to invite me .....

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
[snapback]979924[/snapback]​

Invite me too.... :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back