Catalog of huge BTTF Prop Auction posted

It's nice to see some of the costumes and props that I have never seen auctioned before.

I think I can use that Match Made in Space book and make a better version than my older one that everyone has.

Glad you guys enjoyed it as much as me. :)

Yeah it's a treasure trove of great prop pics. One that was particularly fascinating was Doc's future binoculars. The only other close ups of that were from the Comic-Con museum pics earlier this year. Also the pic of the 4 Marty's all wearing the re-sizing jackets was amazing. But talk about great reference.... even the paper props.

OMFG, tons of paper prop images in good printable resolution!!!!! This PDF is absolutely useful. Thanks for posting this!

Examples:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
If you wondered where item #854 in the catalog is: It's hidden under a white box. Here it is (Biff Tannen's underwear in BTTF II):

attachment.php

And now we know: The two girls in the bath tub were fully naked. *lol*

Last edited:
Thanks for that cool update, Roland. The empty space is on page 15, how did you get to display the hidden content?

It's easy: I made a screenshot while the side built up. (My computer is a bit slowly, so I had enough time to make the screenshot before the item disappeared.)

Thanks for the tip, I directly jumped to that page and noticed it for a second. Did that couple of times and managed to capture it.

I am working on the Match Made in Space book cover/spine and back.

I also just bought the correct book to wrap it around.

I'm just wondering: The dimensions of Doc's letter are 1116 × 1697 pixels. So if we presume that the height of the letter ist 11" then the width is just 7.23". There are three possible answers: Either the letter is not US Letter size or it's stretched in height or cropped in width in the catalog. What do you think?

... Would love if someone work on the other stuff...

Patience! By and by I will make a few vectorized BTTF paper prop replicas with Photoimpact and CorelDraw. Currently I'm working on a replica of the "Save the clock tower" flyer. And I always work very accurate. You will be surprised. ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back