Caswell Plug N' Plate Kits - Any feedback?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience with the quality of the Caswell's Plug N' Plate brush plating kits? I was considering them for a few prop projects and am curious if anyone has feedback on their abilities.

I don't expect them to provide a perfect plating job, but if anyone was pleasantly surprised by them (or just the opposite), I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MDKronos

Bumping for great justice. Not a lot of feedback out there on these kits, I'm looking to get into it if the results are worthwhile.

Iggy

Sr Member
bump, I'm curious too
I am surprised that there aren't any people here that have really tried this out. I have some stainless steel parts that need finishing, and I was thinking about the Caswell kit. If there is anyone who has used this, any feedback for the plug n' plate?