Castle - Blue Butterfly

Prop Store

Kestre

Wow, I just saw the episode "Blue Butterfly" of Castle this evening, and started searching for a necklace that looked similar. They're eBaying the actual necklace for charity!

Here it is, ending on Valentine's Day! It's currently at $2k with 50+ bids and 6d15h left. Good lord I wonder what it'll end up at! This is a great chance to snag some close up photos of the prop for any future group projects to recreate it.

Anyway, awesome prop. There aren't many Castle-specific props out there. As an aside, I got to see the actual steampunk arm pieces used in the episode on display at a convention at the artist's booth.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well it actually ended at 4.6k!

I couldn't afford it so I made this...

It looks great with my fedora and pistol prop (both from Indy-verse)! C'mon, Castle IS Indy in that episode!

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Came across this online, it's kinda nice but somehow didn't include the actual butterfly. But still something cool to add to any Castle collection. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store