Cast Aluminium Predator Bio Mask

Again super awesome. That direct look into the lasers looks very cool, however probably why you might not want to set these up for public display.

And I thought my mask was a challenge...I haven't seen anyone else do a bio mask with dreads directly integrated without an underlying head, I started with the airsoft mask, already rigged to be worn. Added dreads and the lasers. I have pop in eye opening covers that react to black light. I was trying for the P1 'those eyes' green look. Jury is still out, the light may have to come from within.

I made this post knowing it would make yours look better :) as it is light years beyond my primitive example. Hats off to you mate, you have truly created a thing of beauty!

I have that same mask. I also have the same size P1 (but not very accurate) It is shame both are only 3/4 the proper size. I want a proper 1:1 bio like the one Jamie cut up to make his.

As for the eyes, in the first film they were yellow. In AVP-R they were more blue/green (cyan) like your UV reactive eyes are.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back