"Casket of the ancient winters" (Thor) We're back!!

Re: "Casket of the ancient winters" (Thor) First tests

Hello again
For all those of you who have asked if we have done something new, I just want to tell you that we have taken over the project.
Much remains to be done. Fold the appropriate radio, painting, corners, lighting .... but we are back on it.
Thanks to all who have encouraged us to continue. ;)

Attachments

• nuevo1 (Large).jpg
    nuevo1 (Large).jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!! So excited to see how this goes. What are you using for the sides? Is that Perspex or a thin plastic that you have etched onto?

Re: "Casket of the ancient winters" (Thor) First tests

Hello again
For all those of you who have asked if we have done something new, I just want to tell you that we have taken over the project.
Much remains to be done. Fold the appropriate radio, painting, corners, lighting .... but we are back on it.
Thanks to all who have encouraged us to continue. ;)

Fold the radio? :)

I'll be interested to see the final prop, it's been a long time in the making.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the interest.
Many things have happened in our lives over the last year. For several months I had to go to another city to take care of my mother gravely ill.
Moreover, thankfully we have many orders in our store, so we have time to investigate.
I do not know if we will end someday this prop. If so, I'll communicate you even with a PM, but for now is not within our possibilities.

Greetings.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back