Casey's Berserker Bio (Mr Black) Paintup

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Casey's Berserker Bio (Mr Black) Paintup

Here's how it started out. Stupid me used some crappy white primer on the jaw first, but the stuff just flaked right off. I tried to give it a white basecoat, but instead I ended up having to use a steel brush, scrape it all off and start over. Fun fun.

Img_8310.jpg

1st coat of paint - not the right color, but just a base coat:
Img_8334.jpg

Second coat, diff color with some shading:
Img_8720.jpg

Img_8721.jpg
Img_8722.jpg

Img_8723.jpg

Added a few more layers of paint on (combination of bronze,tinbits,copper); finished and shaded jaw/teeth; used hot glue to install the lenses and then blacked them out on the inside with electricians tape; installed super ultra bright LED's and then sealed it with Krylon Satin. Worked all night to finish this up and then this morning I took some pics under different lighting:
Zerker0.jpg

Zerker1.jpg

Zerker2.jpg

Zerker3.jpg

Zerker4.jpg

Zerker5.jpg

Zerker6.jpg

Zerker7.jpg

Zerker8.jpg

Zerker9.jpg

Zerker10.jpg

Zerker11.jpg

Zerker12.jpg

Zerker13.jpg

Zerker14.jpg

Zerker15.jpg

Zerker16.jpg

Zerker17.jpg

Zerker18.jpg

Zerker19.jpg

Zerker20.jpg

I should take come pics in regular lighting to show how dark this thing is. Using a flash on the pics is the only way to bring out the colors. Deadly Bio you made Casey. Love it and highly recommend it to anyone looking to get one...

Wow Jason ...super cool!!!!!!

Loving the bronzy/copper look of this Bio ..so interesting what you are doing to make it so dark in real light ..yet still keep that consistent metal color

Thanks guys. Bryan - i just went to Walmart and picked up some cheap ones for 8 bucks, and they just barely fit, but enough to attach it with hot glue

Awesome paint job Jay, paint up rocks. Kudos to Casey for an outstandingly accurate sculpt, some really good paint ups being put onto this. Great work!

SAAWEEEETTTT Jason you know Im thinking of getting one of those and doing a full Bezerker suit. That pred is starting to grow on me I hate the look of him without the bio. But with it on he just looks killer.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back