Cardboard P1 Biohelmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

Holy hardwork and creativity Batman! Great work with what you used, I can see a lot of time and effort went into the bio so far....and it's worth it. It looks great!

Rogue1

Awesome job so far. It is amazing what can be done with sheer determination, AND a toilet paper roll!

uruk

Alright. Finished the bio. Could be better i guess, but whatever. Did all i could.

p1020512t.jpg
p1020511c.jpg
p1020509n.jpg

p1020508b.jpg
p1020507p.jpg
p1020506y.jpg

p1020505z.jpg
p1020504.jpg

SrqNeith

I think you are doing excellent job on the bio with the materials you are using! :D LOL @ the toilet paper roll, but hey, whatever works:)

Kithunter

that is very impressive work ...if i didn't see the early shots i would have sworn it was resin.

the texturing is really cool on it

AM

uruk

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you like my work. I've finished the bio by adding lens.

...and a shot with wolf for comparsion:

p1020527h.jpg