Done / Completed Carbon Fiber Hydrodipping

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally got around to hydrodipping the grips to my Star-Lord quad blasters, and I've got a good bit of film leftover. I'm still working out a pricing structure, but a pair of grips "ready to dip"* would be $40.

*Ready to dip = already sanded/filled/primed; any additional finishing work will be an extra fee

20150326_171210_zpshhk8jepy.jpg

I can certainly do other objects, but I only have the carbon fiber film currently. If you would like something else dipped in CF, shoot me a PM with a photo and dimensions and we can work something out.

Last edited:
I need. but I'm a little cash stressed at the moment. I only have one blaster handle for now. but I plan on getting a set of blasters from Joe and Shawn. when they do there run. when you run out of film I'm guessing that's a wrap? no pun Intended,

Cool Kevin. I will dig up my single handle and see what prep work It need's. small task It's In prop limbo somewhere buried.:lol and i will contact you about all the Info. and we can go from there.

Thanks man...

Sean.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back