Prop Store

Cara Dune Blaster pistol conversion kit for Nambu 14

Buy now for 80 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Update 5/5/22 - Do NOT use the Buy It Now button. Please PM me if you're interested in a kit.

I have 10 conversion kits available to convert a Nambu 14 into Cara Dune's pistol. When this blaster first appeared on the Mandalorian I knew I had to build one, love the design and the fact that it's based on a Japanese WWII Nambu 14 pistol. I had some extra metal parts laser cut, so I put together a few conversion kits to sell. I meticulously researched this blaster using available reference, so this is hyper accurate and goes together just like the hero blaster shown on Disney Gallery.

CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-1.jpg

The kit consists of 6 laser cut metal side-plates (6061 aluminum for the large plates, steel for the small), and 9 3d printed parts, printed in my custom mix durable resin, as well as a replacement lens for the scope and required (decorative) screws. These are really nice prints, almost no cleanup needed - Check out the closeup photos of the scope eyepiece - that's the bad side of the print, just needs a quick sanding to remove the support nibs.

You'll need a Nambu 14 and a Bushnell Phantom scope - I used a Tokyo Marui Nambu, but am working on converting an old Hudson PFC version and the parts fit perfectly, so they should fit any accurate Nambu replica (Marushin etc). Everything else is included in the kit.

Price is $80, shipping is $10 in the US (message me for international shipping).

Here are detail photos of the kit:
CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-2.jpg

CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-3.jpg

CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-5.jpg

CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-4.jpg

CaraDuneBlaster-Pedro.jpg

Note - Not pictured in the parts layout is the button detail for the front of the grip, but it's included (see detailed build-up photos). This detail is missing on the Tokyo Marui Nambu, I cut a recess matching the shape and glued in the button. Everything else on the kit is simple to assemble, but you need to cut off the barrel. The plates just glue/screw onto the gun.

Parts list:
Metal:
2x aluminum side plates (large)
2x aluminum side plates (medium)
2x steel side plates (small)
Rear frame spacer (aluminum)

3d Printed:
Barrel
Flash hider
Front frame spacer
Scope eyepiece
Scope lens retaining ring
Scope mount
Grip button detail

Hardware:
10x M2 3mm screws
4x pins for front plates
Scope lens (acrylic)

I'm glad to answer any questions, and will do what I can to help with the build. Phantom scopes show up on eBay fairly often and aren't too expensive, the Nambu might take some digging but they're out there! (Marushin currently makes them, but they're pricey). PM me if you need one!

Attachments

• CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-5.jpg
    CaraDuneBlaster_Pedro-Kit-5.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 11,407
Last edited:

Pedro

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still have a few of these left if anyone needs one. Getting the ridged barrel printed nicely is a huge pain, I have about a 40% success rate at this point, thanks to the weird geometry of the piece. I probably won't keep printing these indefinitely, the waste and extra work are a pain, so if you're on the fence, now's your chance. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store