CAPTAINCOX Slave 1 Hasbro Mod "FINISHED"

Well, if you don't like it you can send it to me (I'll pay UPS;)) Seriously, in terms of toy conversion, this one kicks some serious behind. Great pics and great vid!

Beautiful work here...The final paint job is perfect. Love the YouTube video too....Well done !

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Cheers Guys Appreciate it!

Capt'n that looks fine! Out of curiosity, what is the main proportional issue with the Hasbro toy in your estimation?

R/ Robert
Small things like the Wings thats obvious, and there are some small issues especially on the Back, the area between the Wings for example is to "Tall" but all in all I think Hasbro did a really great job as it is a Toy after all.

Stunning work! What is next on your list?
:) I have a beutifull Studio ScaleX-Wing kit and a Star Destroyer kit just screaming to get built but... :) I got inspired and will build the TOS 1:350 Enterprise from Polar Lights next...have to do it as the kit is really beautiful and I must admit that I am also a bit of a Trekkie deep down :)

This is incredible, great build thread! I love the pic w the HT Boba Fett. Think you might end up displaying them together?

I went back to page one and compared your “out of the box” photographs to the finished piece and it is an amazing transformation. Well done.

Good morning all

I am very happy to be on this forum, it is an open bible and very interesting to learn how to modify a vehicle or star wars ship, well done and thank you!

CAPTAINCOX

I read that you used resin molded parts, and you can have some, to be able to make my slave 1!

Thank you for your reply

and well done for your work!

I am French

I'm really pleased that this thread has resurfaced - I made my own conversion of this toy last year and for some reason I didn't find this thread before I did that. Wish I had, as there is a load of useful info and ideas here.

Finally found some photos of mine F897FAD3-30F8-4CC2-B40C-5D3AE70CBA59.jpeg2D307583-858D-4AE8-942B-89509295F371.jpeg3C1AA319-76AA-4642-B927-8A55E306D58E.jpeg

Hello
And is it possible to buy resin parts to improve slave 1!
Who should you ask please
Thank you
I haven’t seen any actual resin parts for sale, but there are full 3D models of Slave 1 available commercially. You could theoretically buy one of those models and print out the specific parts you want to add to your Hasbro slave

Bonjour Avez-vous le modèle d'ampoule halogène pour avoir les bonnes dimensions !
et avez vous des précisions pour la partie moteur au dessus des deux réacteurs, je travaille sur la partie éclairage et je ne comprends pas tous vos conseils, merci

Bonjour Avez-vous le modèle d'ampoule halogène pour avoir les bonnes dimensions !
et avez vous des précisions pour la partie moteur au dessus des deux réacteurs, je travaille sur la partie éclairage et je ne comprends pas tous vos conseils, merci
Translation using DeepL.com
Hello Do you have the halogen bulb model to have the right dimensions!
and do you have details for the engine part above the two reactors, I work on the lighting part and I do not understand all your advice, thank you

Looks great, what did you use for the guns?
I think the end parts are brass ‘1/35 scale 5.5cm Flak barrels Used in prototype of E-50 Flakpanzer 2’ by RB models. The barrels are various pieces of aluminium tubing, plus part of the flak gun that was used on the studio scale. The main bit which attaches to the hull is the original Hasbro gun. All in all not very screen accurate, but they do look nice, I think. I actually put SMD LEDs in each barrel but managed to break one of the barrels so only 3 of the 4 work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back