Captain Marvel Pager WORKING SCREEN!!! Pic Heavy!

7sinzz

I've been working on this Captain Marvel pager for a few weeks now and initially used the STL from thingiverse. I later decided that it wasn't very accurate, so I used it as a base and created my own STL for the pager. I also had to build it around the dimensions to fit the electronics inside. This isn't completely screen accurate but it's as close as you can get with the available electronic hardware.
I posted the progress over over on Facebook.com/CandeeCosplay. It features a fully functional screen, USB micro port for charging, USB mini port for programming and a hidden power switch.

I will also be posting a video here soon, but it works exactly the same as the one in the movie. The programming took forever because I had to draw the logo by hand using XY coordinates in the Arduino software instead of just loading a bmp from an SD card (SD card wouldn't fit).

g7cfNkv343TcqQpvx-XGy-CXLoFKJmJ66WNg3LlC_ctmhx8M-gclnqvTde-1lO3YM3tgd4WQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.jpg

gdcVrDxxnh_oeAJdhzvEYbd6sjkWen-_DX8kkvrnAnYKV9EhqFHXZbPRHjgC5HZttPmg-BHQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.jpg

CUveVyMTH9UQYwgyokyXkATO8-gtoxZ6ScEaDyGpVs4hvdNiRhH-9EmSPnoLxINRexHtHr6g&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.jpg

DlJh17dSKYapEtbTh6ZEbujkecbX8fPdabcNOipO5QQMJudyYr_UnP0S16-i_6IRYWFhe9cQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.jpg

CwQ7zLaeZxEx1TFXTv6YU_JxA7hb6YW5FAMupUdZvzgGKimUVdNQdNvxgWqOCvDA52sGSWkA&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.png

6UicJFIPmV5VAsAawkFRo3H2DlVlOxtpwwi65d4EGzOVwL4nw1v3sQju4lWSw3b_Wrnqruaw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.png

CLWEVLPCdIvfEeEVCc75lcCHHXindP8tpDWq46fKGaL8jHihjuduKv54B_fZ6IsYi3eK7pZw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back