Limited Run Captain Marvel / Nick Fury pager built off a real Motorola!

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
9czkaJT.jpg

For some time now I've been working on a custom built Nick Fury / Captain Marvel cosmic pager built on an actual Motorola pager with highly detailed SLA 3D printed parts, modeled and printed by JOATRASH FX on his FormLabs2 printer. I know the pager seen on screen doesn't exist in real life, but l thought it would be so cool to use an actual pager for the base. Kinda nostalgic along the lines of Star Lord's Sony Walkman and Mattel football game.

It features a flashing red LED pcb unit and the real kicker is an interactive touchscreen display that connects to your phone via bluetooth. It can also show the time & date, or it can simply show the Captain Marvel logo like in the end credits scene of Avengers Infinity War. Basically you can upload any photo you want!

Here are a couple pics of my first prototype. I still need to weather it.

e5IujOg.jpg

KP77pwg.jpg

I'm offering fully finished versions for $275 in my etsy shop and kit versions without the touchscreen for $69. I also have a mid-range version that is finished, but with a static screen graphic and flashing red light for $150.

Last edited:
Just purchased a finished one on your etsy store. I'll try to get a full video review of it once I get it for others to see as well. Thanks for offering these!!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back