Interest Captain Marvel "HIGHER • FURTHER • FASTER" Flight Suit Patch/Pin/Decals

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today is the last day of the $8 shipped ($9.50 outside the US) for each patch - afterwards they will be $10 each.

All other orders have shipped, and I have just a few more #HigherFurtherFaster custom concept patches left.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to me at payments@levelsevenaccess.com and I’ll get them out ASAP.

Attachments

• C435E1D5-D89B-43C9-97A5-648A8760A6C4.jpeg
    C435E1D5-D89B-43C9-97A5-648A8760A6C4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I won’t be receiving the HFF patches until this coming week.

But my delay is your gain as I have extended the $8 pre-order price through March 8th - so order away!

Today is the last day of the $8 shipped ($9.50 outside the US) for each patch - afterwards they will be $10 each.

All other orders have shipped, and I have just a few more #HigherFurtherFaster patches left.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to me at payments@levelsevenaccess.com and I’ll get them out ASAP.

This is a custom version, not an actual replica. I inadvertently deleted that in the description while
Updating.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back