Captain Marvel cosplay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AllyBP

Hello guys. A while ago I made my Captain Marvel suit from scratch and had to fix it, so I filmed the adjustments step by step and posted on my Instagram, if u guys want to check it out:

DSC_0062_1591486590051.jpg

I also made the Endgame version (but I didn't do a DIY for this one, but here's the pic anyways)

IMG-20191020-WA0001_1571581373442.jpg

And I also made tutorials of how I make my belts, boots and masks for cosplay:

Belts: Login • Instagram

Masks: Login • Instagram

Boot covers: Login • Instagram

I hope u guys like it ^^

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darthsideous

It’s hard to see all the detail with the dark background and lighting, but from what I could see the endgame costume looks really good. I am a dinosaur and don’t have Instagram yet so I could view your post there. Good going!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.