Captain Kirk TOS at Comikaze

Couple photos of my JTK TOS cosplay at Comikaze last weekend, only new prop is the valve handle (to pummel Khan of course). . . Planet Destroyer build was posted in April. IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0634.JPGKirk making Corpse Bride smile. . .
IMG_0635.JPG"Who let that guy on the ship?"

I have to say Comikaze is my new favoriteCon, mostly because it is, at this point, still less crowded than WonderCon,AnimeExpo, and Phoenix ComicCon. You can actually walk around withoutfeeling like . . . well, being in the crowds in 'The Mark of Gideon'. . .Somegreat cosplay and great props, and I love how they grouped the cosplay / propvendors together in the South Hall. Though I got flak for the PlanetDestroyer from Weapons Check. . .I mean it's under 8 pounds and just 36".. . at worst it's a weird mace of pure neutronium. . . but the Weapons Checkperson was on the fence. I don't help, my only comment was, said in my bestKirk nonchalance 'It meets stated weight and length guidelines in thewritten Weapons Policy, you're the one who has make the decision'.

I marched behind the Mandelorians when they single filed through the West Hall.. . made my day (queue Kirk laugh)

Vocademy booth and sets were AWESOME! Going to be out to L.A. in the newyear and am going to stop by Riverside to visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back