Captain Hook Halloween Costume

Vince

Good Form!!

Hi guys, just thought I'd show off my Captain Hook costume I wore last night. I've been working on this thing for the past couple weeks now, it's based on the outfit worn by Dustin Hoffman in the movie "Hook", Hopefully I did it justice! (By the way, heels are a PAIN! :lol)

Let me know what you think!:cool

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

holy crap. nice work! ... i should probably finish the one I've been procrastinating on since last year for my bf... >_>

thanks for the inspiration!

I just watched Hook again at the gym today - and you nailed it! The real question is, did you shave your head underneath the wig for screen accuracy? ;)

This is one of my favorite film characters of all time, great job!

Thanks everyone!

I just watched Hook again at the gym today - and you nailed it! The real question is, did you shave your head underneath the wig for screen accuracy? ;)

This is one of my favorite film characters of all time, great job!

Haha! I was seriously thinking about it! :lol

holy crap. nice work! ... i should probably finish the one I've been procrastinating on since last year for my bf... >_>

thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks a lot aelynn! You're Rapunzel and Flynn costumes were AMAZING! Truly inspiring!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back