Captain Hook Halloween Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vince

Good Form!!

Hi guys, just thought I'd show off my Captain Hook costume I wore last night. I've been working on this thing for the past couple weeks now, it's based on the outfit worn by Dustin Hoffman in the movie "Hook", Hopefully I did it justice! (By the way, heels are a PAIN! :lol)

Let me know what you think!:cool

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

aelynn000

holy crap. nice work! ... i should probably finish the one I've been procrastinating on since last year for my bf... >_>

thanks for the inspiration!

LadyJoker

I just watched Hook again at the gym today - and you nailed it! The real question is, did you shave your head underneath the wig for screen accuracy? ;)

This is one of my favorite film characters of all time, great job!

Vince

Thanks everyone!

I just watched Hook again at the gym today - and you nailed it! The real question is, did you shave your head underneath the wig for screen accuracy? ;)

This is one of my favorite film characters of all time, great job!
Haha! I was seriously thinking about it! :lol

Vince

holy crap. nice work! ... i should probably finish the one I've been procrastinating on since last year for my bf... >_>

thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks a lot aelynn! You're Rapunzel and Flynn costumes were AMAZING! Truly inspiring!