Captain America's Shield Finished

oxfer

Hi there, here it is the first studio shoots from my Captain America's Shield

Hope you like it

a1.jpg

I really think this shoots doesn really represent how cool this metallic paint looks, I'm thinking taking some pictures outside under the sun

a2.jpg

Here's the back side of the shield, With leather straps and aluminum parts system so you can change the straps configuration if you want you can weare it on your arm or use it in your back

a3.jpg

Here is a close up, trying to show the metallic look

a4.jpg

The shield is about 28 inches diameter, following the official size from marvel, it is made of steel, It weights about 12 pounds so it feels pretty good.

I must say I'm really pleased with the final results, again I dont think this pictures show how good the paint looks, but when I take some more pictures outside under the sun I'll complete the post.

Let me know what you think :)

Looks pretty good. :) Is is a little on the large size being 28"? I have a 26" spun aluminium shield and it seems about right.

Looks pretty good. :) Is is a little on the large size being 28"? I have a 26" spun aluminium shield and it seems about right.

It's just that Marvel's official measurement is 2.5 feet, so based on that I'm still a couple of inches short :) but It also seemed too big for me, so I made it 28"

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back